Main menu

Outside Positions Forms

Any Member of the House of Representatives seeking a waiver or a temporary suspension of Section IX of the Committee’s Outside Positions Regulations (OPR) should complete the appropriate form. Please submit completed forms and additional supporting documents and/or information to



Downloadable Forms:

Outside Position Waiver Request

Outside Position Suspension Request